Monday, January 5, 2009

Remembered

Juwita Suwito – Breathe Again

Have you wondered how it feels when it’s all over
Wondered how it feels when you just have to start a new
Never knowing where you’re going
When you face a brand new day
It to be that way
Now I just close my eyes and see

I just want to breathe again
Learn to face the joy and pain
Discover how to laugh a little
Cry a little
Live a little more
I just wanna face the day
Forget about the woes of yesterday
Maybe if I hope a little
Try a little more
I’ll breathe again

Starting out again is never easy
Disappointments come and go
But life still moves on
With a bit of luck
It’s a brand new start
That might just walk my way
No need to walk away
Don’t want to live life’s replay

Thinks I will work out fine
If you can found the courage to look past the night
To see the break of dawn.


Today I learn a new song called breathe again by Juwita Suwito. This song describe about start a new life. When I sing a song I was remembered my first time when I coming to UiTM Johor . Actually when I coming to UiTM Johor I don’t have any friends. When I coming UiTM Johor my first place is my room. I get Kolej Intan in sector B at 236A. in my room just have two partner. It means in one room just have two people. I and my roommate.

In that room I will have any new friend and also my first friend. My new friend name is Farhana. Actually she not in diploma but she in degree. Eventhough we didn’t same in level we also can be best friend.

Before I start class I have orientation. That orientation called ‘Minggu Mesra Siswa’. In that orientation was get me feel very tired, very boring and so on but that program also give sweet memory. I was meet many new friends. After that orientation I have college orientation and module before start class.After finish all orientation I will start a class. Even though all orientation get boring and tired but I still happy and enjoy all activities. Of course in life have joy and pain. So I enjoy all activities even though it’s really2 boring and get me very tired. I should through all of this with patience and don’t give up. Like a Juwita Suwito lyrics “learn to face the joy and pain".Acctually start new life in UITM is not really hard to through because i have through many things can make me very pain and hard to forget it. But start new life in UITM still my memory and it cannot easy to forget.=)

4 comments:

suesite said...

Hye Lynn...!!!!
pink girl...:-)

ziEra said...

hye lynn..nice to be friends with you,so enjoying...

Aiza Zaleha said...

tuuuuuttttt..hye..how are u?
;p

~LynN~ said...

sowe...
isnt i know u??