Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Classmate


In this semester I was take D3B2 class in Bel311 subject. In this entry I want to introduce them in my blog. Most of my classmate I didn’t know really well about they. So I describe them from external part. If wrong I’m sorry.

Suhaida – Sue is one of my best friends. I know her when in part 1. We same class in part 1 and same in college. She really nice and helpful person.
Halimatul sa’adiah – She talkative and nice person.

Nadzirah – She always in good mood and her always do me laugh.

Azierah – She sweet but she hard to smile to another person.

Nik – Funny person. Nik face really unique.
Farahin – She good listener.

Ashikin (kak kent) – She so friendly.

Raja – She look arrogant but she not like that.

Aiza Zaleha – Sweet person.

Ashraf – He was my classmate in part 2. He came from subang. He stay cool in any situation.

Nizam – I know him in part 1. We same class and he so shy and untalkative.

Salbiah – Hard to smile but she nice person.

Amirul – In class we call him “Jambu”. Sometimes him so annoyed but he so cool and funny guy.

Azhar – Talkative person and look confident when he do somethings.

Nasri – I don’t really well about him but I know he came from Klang.

Ain – She cheap with smile.

Ernie – She cute and easy to make friend with her.

Huda – I can see arrogant face from huda face. We can easy close with her if u know attitude Huda.

Farah Irma – I like Irma hair.

Khalid – In external part he likes bad people because he got bad appearance. I think he was loving person.

Shida – Cheap with smile.

Shila – She really shy and I hard to see Shila talking in class.

Aina – I like she style. She be her self.

Farah – Look friendly.

Radhiyah and Salwa – They are twins. I don’t know who first and second sister but they got sweet face and look so nice attitude.

1 comment:

Izuan said...

Hazlin, please re-do this entry. Refer to my instructions in my blog.