Saturday, January 24, 2009

Facts About Lynn



1. Talkative person
I’m a talkative person. I like talking to everyone evens I recognize a person or not. I can’t silence myself just for a second. If I silence maybe I got wrong in my head =). I can fulfill all my time with my talking whether it was or not. Because about that I don’t have any problem to meeting new friends.

2. Hate Cooking
The things I really hate to do are cook. I can cook but I didn’t think is the best job to do. Cook must have great sense to make food because when to cooking we must guess how much to put salt, sugar and so on. And one of causes I don’t like to cooking is when my food not delicious and have person (my family) critics all my food. And after that I didn’t have mood to cook again. But if my food not like food, all my family must eat my cooking because I’m the only person can cook in home (padan muka).

3. Scared to Cockroach
And the second things I hate are insect. I don’t really much to insect like cockroach. I have history about it. One day (form 3 or 4) when I bath a cockroach move through the air in my bathroom and suddenly it stick in my body. I was panic and scream my sister name and run out from bathroom like a flash with naked. You know my sister see me without any clothes. My sisters laugh to me until her crying just because I’m afraid to cockroach. I’m really shy with her until now. Because about that I really hate cockroach.

4. Fussy And Hot Tempered
I was fussy and hot tempered when my house not arranges in the right place. I can cry (mad) just because my house not in good condition. I always mad with my 3 sister because not care our house. They always ignore my request and fight me back. That’s I’m (I’m really fussy if my place not arrange in the right place). I like comfortable because about that I can sit with peacefully. I’m always order to my sister before I get come home (“please clean our house”). And now they understand if I back home. They must clean our house. If not they can hear my scream and my bad words from my mouth.

5. Like Watching Scary Movies
I really like watching television and movies in cinemas. I interested in all movies but I prefer more to scary movies. I don’t know why but I really love watching scary movies, maybe I like supernatural condition. I like to see any types of ghost even in English, Malay, Thailand or Indonesian movies. In first time I watched scared movies I can’t sleep but now I can sleep without afraid. Maybe I always watch it usually.

6. Like Singing
One of my favourite is sing. I like sing any types of music. Even Malay or English. But I more interested in Malay song. Of course I prefer more in Malay rather than English because when sing Malay song it more understand and easy to remember. But I still can sing a English song, just not easy like Malay song. Actually I have nice voice (kira bangga r) about that I like to sing.

7. Like Reading
Reading, reading and reading. Reading is one of part in my life. I love reading so much. I read whatever books. When I reading I can fulfill all my time rather than I waste my time to another things. Sometimes my day just I fulfill with reading book. Just novel can do me forget everything in one day. But I still can waste my time with any books not just novel. And one of my habit about read, when I go to a toilet I still want to reading something if didn’t I feel strange without book (freak right?).

8. Sleeping Person
I was sleeping person or other means I like sleeping. I can’t spend my time just for books but sleep can too fulfill my time. When I sleep I can sleep whole in the day. If someone doesn’t wake me up.

9. Cat Is My Life.
Cat is my favourite animal. I love so much cat. Sometimes cat will give me a lot of problem but I still can patience about that. I really hate if someone torture a cat. If I saw the situation I will mad to the person. Even though I know a person or not. In my house I have 2 cats and 1 kitten.

10. Look Arrogant
If people don’t know about me very well, they can describe me as arrogant. But it’s not me. Don’t look me from outside part but know me first after that summarizes me. Yes, I know I hard to smile but I not arrogant. So don’t judge me okay.=)

3 comments:

Izuan said...

1. Since you like to talk, why don't you try to speak in English after this. It will improve your language.

2. You have to learn to cook, if not nobody will want to marry you :P

3. I'm not a fan of cockroaches either.

4. Cleanliness is a part of iman.

5. Me too.

6. Eee.. perasan!

7. Reading is a good habit. Try reading English novels after this (if you want to improve your English).

8. Too much sleep is not good, you know.

9. I love cats too. :)

10. Same here. Just because I don't smile 24/7.

Anonymous said...

lynn,

try to avoid reading the subtitles when you watch films.

take out some good vocabulary from the books that you read. it might helps you later.

if you find it difficult to understand english's book, start with a simple one.

most important, don't forget to bring along your dictionary wherever you go.

sALbiYah bTe mOhamMad said...

i like to smile la..
but at a certain time..
btw, nice be friend with u..