Thursday, April 10, 2008

yahooooooo.......=)

Holla......=)
actualy today is a last class for all subject.....i'm really-really happy about that.....hehehe....
for the last subject today is bel260.....
for this class i really2 disapointed.....i'm not disapointed about this subject but about me.....huhuhu....i cannot improve my english...i try but fail....
The assesment i really2 fail is speaking....i really2 pressure about that....
The problem was influence the another assesment such as my listening and writing.....i lose my confident and i always scared to come this class....i shy to another friends because there are good in english especially Wan.
He really2 good about this subject, sometimes i jealous with him....he not just good about this subject but all subject....
He always support and help me about english especially speaking....thankz Wan...=)...thankz for being my friend.....=) and all my friend thank you too k.....
However life must be go on....i wiil try hard to improve my english....aza...aza...fighting....=)
Okay thats all...later we see again k....daaaaaa.......bye...........=)

1 comment:

ziEra said...

uii..how can it be like that..don't worry i'll be there for u..