Monday, January 12, 2009

Subject This Semester....

BELL311-ENGLISH FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSE
MGT300-INFORMATION OF TECHNOLOGY IN BUSINESS
MGT269-BUSINESS COMUNICATION
MKT310-PRINCIPAL PUBLIC RELATION
BAB151-ARABIC LANGUAGE
LAW251-BUSINESS LAW

This semester I’m taking 6 subjects. One of the subject is English for Academic Purpose (Bel 311). Credit hour for Bel 311 is 3. If I get C in this subject my CGPA will be drop. So I try hardest for get better result.
But depend to my lecturer too. Sir Izuan Ismail is my lecturer. He really influence in English. Sometimes his so fussy and give many homework but I know he tried to improve our English. In this subject I have learn more in written but not in speaking. But speaking have also just listening didn’t have.

Second subject I taking this subject is Information Of Technology In Business (Mgt300). This subject I will learn more about technology. This subject so scary. When I coming to a class I have a bad feeling because in that class have annoying student and when that student stare at me she feels like I came from a forest (is it I’m not human???). If I can change a class absolutely I register to another class.
My lecturer name Madam Zueliyana. She cute and just married in this month but she have slowly voice when she give a lecture. Sometimes I got bored in that class and become sleepy…=). Ops…forget for to tell you my exactly class. My boring class is D4B4….

Business Communication (MGT269) is my third subject I will taken for this semester. I got Ahmad Kamil Mohammad as my lecturer. He so influence in English. I heard many bad story about him like he strict in give marks, many presentation, when to speak or got meeting with him should use influence English if didn’t his not care what you say (so fussy and so scary). Ha….this Friday I have presentation about “method of communication in organization”. I will use broken English (it easy and easy to understand)…=) but I will try my best to get 5% (full mark) in this presentation. But I really shake.

Principal Of Public Relation (MKT310) is my subject too. I registered D4B2 as my class. I got Mr. Amin as my lecturer. But he Still not come a class because have logically reason like meeting. Even though he not comes to class he still leave a homework (it’s fair right?)…=).

Arabic Language (BAB151) I got D4B2 class. Uztaz Syazali Affendi is my lecturer. He funny but dangerous. In class we not learn Arabic but learn something else. (he loves to talk. All the time just hear his story). However in a same time he give a lot of homework such as read, write and remind a dictionary (500 words). And a next class if we got wrong in reads, write and remind we be punished like stand up at a chair or desk.

Finally Business Law (LAW251). My lecturer name is Madam Zuramaznum. She very funny and know to attract us to interest in this subject. This subject is 4 credit hour. And it’s kind a burden to me because is a tough subject. But the way she teach us make it easier for us to understand. For your information my lecturer now is pregnant. I think the due date in this march at this year. After she delivered her kid, we will got new lecturer that we have to combine classes with D4B5. For your information I’m taking D4B6 classes for this subject.

So all that my subject for this semestar. I hope i can past all that subject with a success.

2 comments:

Izuan said...

I'm very fussy when it comes to writing and it's for your own good.

I still see many spelling errors in this text. Re-edit this entry when you read this.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.