Friday, February 6, 2009

006B In College Intan

In this semester I have living at 006B in college Intan. For the last semester I was stayed in same college but different room. One of the reason I was changed my room is my result of second semester very bad.

Back(from left):Noor Ashikin Abdul Razak and Noor Adida Fauzi
Infront(from right):Laili Salamon and me =)




All of my roommate very cheerful person and they make me can’t silent for the moment. And because about that they call me ‘Becok’ =(.

In room I have living with 3 mates. One of my roommates is Laili Salamon. She part 6 and Business student. She really likes watching Korean movie. One of her fan is Kim Jeong Hoon. I like when she laughs. She got beautiful face when she laughs. She hometown is Segamat (really near right? Tue yang asyik balik je =) . I and Kak Lily got same favourite. We love nashid. Today we will go to nashid concert.=)

Noor Adida Fauzi is my roommate too. She is part 5 and Computer Science student. She really like to smile and laughs. She also happy go lucky person. She really likes to watch English movie. She live in Bangi.

And the last person is Noor Ashikin Abdul Razak. We are same part but different course. She Accountancy student. She lived in Damansara. She impatience person but she has good heart. She really kind person too. I always borrow her laptop to do all of my assignment. I’m really thankful to her because that I can finished all of my assignment. She really like ‘Mosjee Dosti Karogee’ movie. She said the movie just not about love but friendship too (all of my roommate really like watching movie right?.)

That’s all about my roommate. They always make me full with smile and laughs. I’m really happy got they as my roommate.

This is my sweetie. I sleep in top bar. (tidy right?=).
Wow I can married now....hehehe

I have ‘teddy busyuk’ (tanpa beliau I can’t sleep beb)

4 comments:

ALAMIRULAKMAL said...

oic, so now i realize y ur face also like your bear.. hehehe..

Izuan said...

In this semester I have living at 006B<---This semester, I am staying at 006B

For the last semester I was stayed in same college but different room.<---Last semester, I stayed in same college but in different room.

..and they make me can’t silent for the moment<--- ..and they are the reason why I can't stop talking

And because about that they call me ‘Becok’<----And because of that, they call me ‘Becok’

She part 6 and Business student. <---She is a Part 6 Business student.

top bar<---top bunk

I hope you will study hard so that you won't be transferred to another room next semester.

ziEra said...

married..?are you sure,he3..

ziEra said...

" teddy Busyuk " eii.