Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Midnight Story


Haunting……

This is happened to me. Not copy or paste to anywhere but it totally happened to me. It’s happened when I in part 3 and that time are study week holiday. For study week many student come back to hometown because is holiday for study before final begin. Just small percentages not come back to home town and just stay in campus for study before face final examination. I stay in Intan College at wings 11. My wing in front with water tank and I was heard about the bad thing or scared thing about the tank. They said a tank is haunted. I just hear but not happened to me in that time.

Back to in study week holiday. In my wing just have 6 or 7 person (include me and my best friend) from 35 person in study week. In that time just me and my best friend, Siti Suhaida sleep lately. You know why I and Ct sleep late in that night we watch ghost movie (laugh =). After finish watching a movie we want to go toilet, I think in that time it was in 3 or 4 a m. We are together to go a toilet and that same time I want to go throw the rubbish at the end my wing and in front a tank. When I straight to go throw a rubbish in a dustbin and after that when I pick up my head after throw the rubbish that “thing” was in front me but back to me and I can’t see that thing face. It’s just in black colour, that mean’s whole of the body is a black colour. I’m grateful because she not shows the real face to me if that thing shows of course I will be screaming and faint. But I still scared and difficult to speak just because really scared what I was seeing. Ct asks me what happened but I was scared in that night and I not let her know until the next day. I think this lesson to me and don’t sleep lately in that same time don’t watching ghost movie in midnight.=)

7 comments:

Izuan said...

Wow.. you're the first to post this week's entry! That was definitely scary.

ALAMIRULAKMAL said...

huhuhuuuuuuuuuuuu........ tooooo scareddddd....hehehehe...luckily that thing dont want to stay inside ur body.

Anonymous said...

It's true that wing 11 Intan are one of the scary place...i know what feel

~LynN~ said...

to sir
i think it's not really scary because when i wrote this post i don't feel anything about this story(Don't know how to write in the right way for scary story and give readers feels what i feel in that incident.

to al's
yup...
i'm really lucky that tonite coz that thing not follow me..hehehe

ziEra said...

Lynn..maybe i can't see them but i can feel them..i'm so glad i can't see that thing,i don't know what will happen to me if i see them..

~LynN~ said...

to mushroom....
i think u will faint...hahahaha

ziEra said...

if i faint, u'll sent me to hospital la..